FTP access to MagicAngel's servers
FTP access is now restricted on PCI-DSS compliant servers. In order to use FTP you must use a secure connection.
Please note, our server have SSLv3 (after POODLE) and TSLv1 (after PCI-DSS 3.1) disabled for all communcation. This means that many common FTP programs simply will not work on our servers.
We know that the following FTP programs work:
- Dreamweaver CC (not prior version 6)
- Filezilla (most current version 126.96.36.199 or newer)
Programs that do not currently work:
- Smart FTP (both AUTH TLS and FTP over SSH)
- Dreamweaver 6 (both AUTH TLS and FTP over SSH)
- IPSwitch WSFTP(both AUTH TLS and FTP over SSH)
- CoreFTP(both AUTH TLS and FTP over SSH)
- FTP with AUTH TLS (Explicit Encryption)
- SFTP (Secure FTP) FTP over SSH
FILEZILLA FTP with AUTH TLS